Monday, April 23, 2012

Labels Are Your Friend

So I am in Target tonight, killing a little time while waiting for a teenager to find some medicine she wanted.  I'm in the water aisle.  I noticed the Crystal Light now has something called 'Pure'.  Notice the label says 'Natural', but then look at the photo of the ingredients.   Doesn't sound too natural to me.  ALSO notice the serving size is only HALF a packet, so that doubles the sodium in it.  Not entirely sure what all of these ingredients are that are listed - but honestly - I think I'll just drink regular ole water, thank you.  I can't believe I use to drink Crystal Light all the time.

Notice the label also has the word 'fitness' on it ... as if that means it is good for or something.   Please read your labels folks ... you might be surprised at what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment