Tuesday, May 21, 2013

An AHA Moment?


Do you know anybody who is in perpetual waiting mode?  Waiting for some big AHA moment to shake them to their core so that they suddenly jump into active motion and do something about the things that they know they should be doing something about?  Waiting for Monday ... I'll start again on Monday ... I'll start again when school is out ... I'll start again when school is back in session .. I'll start again on my birthday ... I'll start again on New Year's Day ... oh crap, I ate a cookie, now I have to start again on Monday ... might as well eat a whole pie since I'm starting over anyway .... well guess what ... sometimes you have to FAKE IT.

Yep, sometimes you have to fake it til ya make it.  Stop starting over.  Stop waiting for some big monumental event to make you realize what you already know.   Life is full of excuses and obstacles.  There is pain and disappointment and kids and life and husbands and jobs and money problems and grumpy friends and people who let us down and interruptions and everything else.  Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Stop waiting for an AHA moment.  Make your own.



As always, make champion choices,
Debra

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I need that good kick in the pants. :-)

    Hamilton FlyLady (Rose Bredenhof)

    ReplyDelete