Tuesday, September 18, 2012

October Unprocessed

So tell me - honestly - DO you think you are able to go an entire month without eating anything (any food) that is processed.  Basically, does it come in a box, can or package?   Eat only foods that would pass the 'kitchen test' - - meaning that a normal person with average skills and typical resources could re-create the food in their kitchen.  

I still have things in my diet that I know I should eliminate.  I also have a bit of a problem with the fast food drive-thru scene.   I'm working on it.  Wondering, though - - if I should try a whole month cold turkey - - go completely UNPROCESSED.

If you want to do this with me - sign up at the website above.  I am not sponsoring this in any way shape or form, and it does not benefit me at all if you sign up ... just passing along the information because I found it very interesting, and I definitely plan to participate myself.  I would love to have some cheerleaders along the way.

So now people - go check out this link: http://www.eatingrules.com/october-unprocessed-2012/ - and after you look at it and/or sign up - come back here!



As always, make champion choices,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment