Saturday, September 8, 2012

Daughter Dear

You know what I love about my daughter dear?  Well, there are lots of things, but one thing in particular is that she is a fabulous cook.  I hate cooking.  Truly, I do.  I keep having this idea that I am going to magically turn into some amazing chef and prepare mouth watering meals for my family that makes others swoon.  Yeah, that's not happening.  I can follow a recipe, I can follow instructions, but I do not invent or create any kind of masterpiece in the kitchen.   Daughter dear, however, is excellent at this - and I love that about her.  She is a healthy minded teenager and enjoys cooking.  I really love it when she grills salmon for me, or simple things like scrambling eggs.

Now if only I could get the child interested in CLEANING up the mess after she cooks - we'd be set.


As always, make champion choices,
Debra


No comments:

Post a Comment