Friday, August 24, 2012

My Personal Philosophy !

My philosophy: 

I don't count calories, grams of fat, weight watchers points and I don't diet. I don't do an hour of cardio. I rarely get on an elliptical or spin bike or machine of that nature. I aim for healthy unprocessed foods and tons of them! I believe in moving your body every day, lifting heavy things and breaking a sweat doing the things we love. I like to climb hills and cherish the view at top. I like to ride my bike in the neighborhood and feel the wind in my hair. I like to swim in the ocean or a lake or a pool or any kind of water that is safe. I walk and walk and walk and walk some more. I'm not a runner, but I don't have to be because I get where I'm going just fine. I have hand weights in my bedroom. I make good use of my stairs. I lift heavy children and toss them around. I have an awesome exercise DVD collection that often collects dust because I'd rather be outside living life. Don't get me wrong, there's a place for DVD's, and machines at the gym and tracking food calories/points if you need to ... but the ultimate life goal is to be healthy enough to enjoy longevity and be around long enough to continuously pursue new dreams. Eat real food, enjoy real fitness and live life in the real world. 

 

As always, make champion choices,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment