Thursday, August 16, 2012

Every BODY is Beautiful!

It really is all about being healthy. Health and beauty come in all shapes and sizes. 

I personally follow my 80/20 philosophy. I eat healthy 80% of the time and splurge the other 20% of the time. And 'healthy' means something different to everyone. There is no right or wrong by the way. 

80% has all sorts of meanings, such as: 
* eating raw foods 
* eating vegetarian foods 
* eating vegan foods 
* eating meats as long as they're not fried 
* no processed foods 
* no refined carbs 

At the end of the day, there are no right or wrong choices when you select what healthy means to YOU. If you choose to eat healthy 80% of the time, you will be much healthier than the average person in this country. 

 
Courtesy of Dennisse Lisseth 

As always, make champion choices,
Debra