Friday, July 20, 2012

What a Day

Well Happy Friday Butter Beans! It's been a day and it's not even 8:30 a.m. First our shower handle broke, like just broke off completely. Lovely to use the kids' shower. Then I cut myself shaving use a cheap razor. Ouch. Then I actually put my pants on backwards and was having a hard time figuring out what in the world was wrong with my zipper, only to realize they were inside out. Yep, inside out. Then my 4 yr old ran into my bathroom while I'm fighting with my pants and decides to pee all over the bath rug. It's not like the toilet was oh so far, but yep, right on the rug. You know what though ... none of it even matters, I am smiling and thankful for another day to go out and enjoy the world. Have a good one. {Oh and did I mention I have SEVEN children in my house right now} 


As always, make champion choices,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment