Monday, May 5, 2014

Look Up

Do you ever hear people say "life is precious"... "Life is short"? Lately it seems like that people are not really present in their presence! Now that folks from all generations and from all walks of life seem to have a smartphone (myself included)... I see heads looking down everywhere; too few are present in the moment, and paying attention to what surrounds them in this beautiful life! Our lives are crazy busy and quickly whizzing by, are we noticing? It just seems sad to me that so much of our world is in hate mode... and I'm not sure why that is, and I'm not blaming Smart phones. I don't think we should give them up, I know I plan to keep my iPhone. But this weekend I will be in a national park with my family, with spotty cell service at best, and that makes me smile. I don't want to be 90 years old in a rocking chair, trying to hold my head up, and regret having my head down while life was whizzing me by. 



As always, make champion choices,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment