Friday, July 4, 2014

On The Road Again ...

So what better way to celebrate Independence Day and the birth of freedom .. than to embark on a 2 week road trip, free from schedules and deadlines.  Yes, I'm that crazy.

I am going on a vacation, leaving at o'dark thirty tomorrow.  I am driving from Texas to Arkansas to Tennessee then to Indiana, and then from Indiana to Ohio to West Virginia and Virginia ... then heading back down thru North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and then back home to Texas. And yes I'm taking some of my own food, lol. I will exercise on the fly and do my best. I will be alone with 4 children, no husband. So pray for me, or light a candle or do whatever it is you do ... so that I maintain my safety and sanity. 

This will be another one of my many adventures.  I love to travel.  I love road trips.  I love visiting family and meeting friends.  I love just taking off and playing it by ear.  I also love coming home.  Not every day is an adventure, sometimes it is just keeping up.  Sometimes it is laundry and dishes and countdowns to bedtime.  Sometimes life is boring.  But it is what you make it.  So while I do maintain a household and enjoy my husband and family ... I also love exploring and seeing where life takes me.   You never know what you will find unless you open your eyes and mind to the possibilities.

Now you know I'll try to pop in and punch out a blog or two; but no promises.  I'm taking my laptop, but my circumstances and environments are not set in stone.  At any rate;  you all be good and keep focusing on those healthy habits.  Get out there and enjoy your own adventure.  I'd love to hear all about it.  You can email me anytime at healthyhabitgal@gmail.com, who knows maybe I'll share your adventure on my blog.  Meanwhile, here is a little view of my Patriotic Boys and nearly grown teenage daughter.

3 Boys: Ages 10, 9 and nearly 6

1 Daughter: 3 months shy of being 18

As always, make champion choices,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment